• Experiencing the vibrancy of Saigon on a full-day guided tour
• Visiting iconic city highlights such as the Reunification Palace and Opera House
• Learning about the history of the War Remnants Museum
• Exploring Saigon's unique and bustling Chinatown and Thien Hau Pagoda
• This 3-day tour will allow us to live one of the most intense experiences of the whole trip. A mystical journey through the most beautiful temples of Cambodia that will leave us speechless.
• One-day tour to Long Tan Nui Dat Battle Field is customized for veterans, particularly the Australian veterans to return to the battle field (in Long Tan Commune) which was used to be the shelter of the Australian soldiers as the ally of the United States in Vietnam War during 1966-1967.
• In the morning we take a comfortable car, scenic drive from the pier in Halong bay port to Yen Tu Pagoda. Visit the Zen Monastery to learn about local Buddhism and fascinate yourself with the beautiful setting and information available!
• Journeying from Halong Bay to Hanoi is an adventure in itself. The drive will cruise along verdant countryside and bustling villages, providing some brief insight into life in rural Vietnam. Family homes dot the streets, with many generations all living under one roof.
Personalized trip proposal Price quote
Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan Flexible travel date
Private guide & car 24/7 fully backup
Our Tailor-made holiday specialists can customise your dream escape, to suit your budget, style and your pace.