• Alisa Cruise is one of Ha Long Bay's most luxurious cruises, comprising 20 stunning private cabins and suites. The cruise promises a truly memorable experience, taking in some of the most captivating parts of the bay while providing a laid-back yet sophisticated atmosphere on board.
• Travel to Halong Bay by helicopter within one day is one of high-end tours for honeymoon. It takes only a 45-minute flight from Hanoi to Halong Bay, viewing the legendary bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape
• Go on a different kind of adventure aboard a junk cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay. Indochina Junk is the one and only cruise company that has the experience and full permission to make a trip around the less frequented area in Bai Tu Long Bay.
• The Jasmine Cruise has earned its 5-star rating because of its excellent services, accommodations, and design. It combines traditional and modern design to create a visual spectacle and a one of a kind experience for its passengers.
• Previous guests who have cruised around Ha Long Bay aboard the Paloma will say that they had an unforgettable experience. Previous guests have sung praises about the Paloma’s luxurious cabins, intimate atmosphere, and spectacular view. T
• Violet Cruise is a one of a kind luxury liner that sails around HaLong Bay. The cruise perfectly combines contemporary and traditional design. The meticulous and intricate detail in the furnishings and decorations show superior craftsmanship compared to other cruise liners. Guests who book with Violet Cruise often praise the liner because of the beautiful design and excellent service.
• Since its maiden voyage in early 2012, the Pelican Cruise is one of the latest and most modern cruise liners to set sail around Ha Long Bay. The Pelican Cruise is considered one of the best cruise liners on Ha Long Bay with its excellent services and facilities that compare to a 4-star hotel.
• Ginger Junk Cruise combines classical 1920s Indochinese architecture on the outside and contemporary design and amenities on the inside. This cruise liner measures 38 meters long and includes ten deluxe cabins with large windows in every cabin that offers a spectacular view of Ha Long Bay.
• Responding to the high demand of tourists wanting to visit Halong Bay and adopting the success of the Ginger Cruise, Indochina Sails was established in 2007. The newly built and customized yacht is said to be a notch better than its predecessors with excellent service, spacious and elegant cabins, that are categorized to better meet the needs of passengers: Superior, Deluxe, President Suite & Suite.
Personalized trip proposal Price quote
Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan Flexible travel date
Private guide & car 24/7 fully backup
Our Tailor-made holiday specialists can customise your dream escape, to suit your budget, style and your pace.